At Least 6 months Before Your Trip
- Choose the dates for your Disney vacation.
- Decide where you will stay and book your lodging.
- Purchase plane tickets for your vacation.
- Arrange ground transportation to get from the airport to Disney World (Disney’s Magical Express/rental car).
6 Months Before Your Trip
- Lay out plans for which parks you will visit on which day of your vacation.
180 Days Before Your Trip
- Make dining and special event reservations.
60 Days Before Your Trip
- If you are staying at a Disney Resort, reserve your Fastpass+ times for popular attractions.
1 Month Before Your Trip
- If necessary, make plans for rental equipment or grocery delivery.
1 Week Before Your Trip
- Gather all travel documents and confirmation numbers.
- Pack your bags for your trip.
If you don’t have at least 6 months before your Disney vacation, don’t fret! Know that you may not be able to get into some of the harder to book reservations and experiences, but get started right away. Need vacation planning assistance? Click here for more information.