In Part 4 of this four part series, we end our journey at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Be sure to read Part 1, Disney’s Magic Kingdom; Part 2, Disney’s Epcot; and Part 3, Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Below, I’ve listed each attraction, as well as a few helpful hints.
Highly recommended attractions during pregnancy:
- Wildlife Express Train
- Exhibits and Affection Section at Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Pangani Forest Exploration Trail*
- Maharajah Jungle Trek*
- Discovery Island Trails*
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- TriceraTop Spin
- Flights of Wonder
- Festival of the Lion King
- Finding Nemo – The Musical
- Character Meet and Greets
- Street Performers
*These self guided walking trails are paved.
Sometimes recommended attractions during pregnancy:
- Kilimanjaro Safaris: Officially, Disney recommends that pregnant women not ride the safari. Depending on your stage of pregnancy, you may feel comfortable riding it. Just be aware that the ride can be quite bumpy, especially if seated in the rear rows.
Never recommended attractions during pregnancy: The following attractions are a concern during pregnancy because of the rapid starts and stops, jarring forces, and pressures against the body.
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- Kali River Rapids
- Primeval Whirl
Lastly, please don’t take this as medical advice, as it is not. Be sure to read my other posts on pregnancy while at Disney. And, I hope I’ll see you looking for tips on visiting Disney with infants and toddlers soon.