In Part 3 of our recommended attractions during pregnancy, we head to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. If you haven’t already, be sure to read Part 1, Disney’s Magic Kingdom and Part 2, Disney’s Epcot. Below, I’ve listed each attraction, as well as a few helpful hints.
Highly recommended attractions during pregnancy:
- Toy Story Midway Mania
- Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure
- Studio Backlot Tour
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Beauty and the Beast
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage
- Magic of Disney Animation
- The Great Movie Ride
- The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow
- Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream
- Muppet Vision 3D
- American Idol Experience
- Indiana Jones Stunt Show
- Lights, Motor, Action! Stunt Show
- Character Meet and Greets
- Street Shows and Parade
Sometimes recommended attractions during pregnancy:
- I don’t have any attractions for this area at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, it is a pretty pregnant friendly park.
Never recommended attractions for children under age 3: The following attractions are a concern during pregnancy because of the rapid starts and stops, jarring forces, and pressures against the body.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Just a reminder, this is not medical advice and you should consult your doctor before your trip. Continue on to the last post in this four part series at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, or read my other posts on pregnancy.