In Part 2 of our recommended attractions for children under age 3, we journey to Disney’s Epcot. Don’t forget to read Part 1: Best Attractions at Disney’s Magic Kingdom for Kids Under Age 3. Below, I’ve listed each attraction, as well as a few helpful hints.
Highly recommended attractions for children under age 3:
- Spaceship Earth
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Living with the Land
- Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- Character Meet and Greets
- Street performers in the World Showcase
Sometimes recommended attractions for children under age 3:
- Ellen’s Energy Adventure: This attraction is a moving show with dark periods and dinosaurs, lasting 45 minutes. Once you board the attraction, you cannot get off until the end of the attraction. It is a great place to get out of the heat or rain.
Maelstrom: A boat ride through a mythical Norweigan land. There is a moderate drop in the middle of the attraction, similar to Pirates of the Caribbean, and periods of darkness.Closed.
- The American Adventure: A stage show featuring animatronic figures depicting parts of America’s history. The show lasts 30 minutes, and is another favorite to escape the heat or rain.
- Innoventions East and West: Two attractions featuring several interactive exhibits. While the exhibits themselves may not hold the attention of a toddler at all, Innoventions is often not crowded and is a great place to allow young children some time to walk around rather than be confined in a stroller.
- The Circle of Life, O Canada!, Impressions de France, and Reflections of China: These attractions are all movie presentations. While they may not hold the attention of a toddler long, your infant may appreciate the break from the weather, or constant noise.
Never recommended attractions for children under age 3:
- Test Track: 40″ minimum height requirement
- Soarin’: 40″ minimum height requirement
- Mission: SPACE: 44″ minimum height requirement
- Captain EO: There is no height requirement for this attraction, however it is dark and extremely loud. If your young child is weary of noises, I’d recommend skipping this 3D show with an enhanced theater.
If there are attractions listed above that you and other members of your party would like to experience, be sure to view my post on Disney’s Rider Switch Service. Next time, we are heading to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.