In Part 2 of our recommended attractions while pregnant, we head to Disney’s Epcot. Don’t forget to read Part 1: Best Attractions at Disney’s Magic Kingdom during Pregnancy. A quick reminder that this isn’t medical advice, just my observations from having visited Epcot many, many times while pregnant. Please consult your doctor before your trip. Below, I’ve listed each attraction, as well as a few helpful hints.
Highly recommended attractions during pregnancy:
- Spaceship Earth
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Living with the Land
- Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- Ellen’s Energy Adventure
- Captain EO
- The American Adventure
- Innoventions East and West
- The Circle of Life
- O Canada!
- Impressions de France
- Reflections of China
- Character Meet and Greets
- Street performers in the World Showcase
Sometimes recommended attractions during pregnancy:
- Soarin’: While Disney does officially recommend pregnant women don’t ride Soarin’, I’ve been on it several times in early stages of pregnancy. It is a hang glider simulation, with a lap belt across your belly. If you are prone to nausea, skip it.
Never recommended attractions during pregnancy: The following attractions are a concern during pregnancy because of the rapid starts and stops, jarring forces, and pressures against the body.
- Test Track
- Mission: SPACE